HORTUS IBA WATER
SOLUBLE SALTS- Your Source for IBA & Source for KIBA
Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts® & Rhizopon AA Plant Rooting Products
Products Used to Make Rooting Solutions
Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts are used to make fresh Rooting Solutions.
Mix in ordinary water. Use by Basal and all Foliar Methods.
Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts® (20%)
• Active Ingredient: Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA) 20%
• Measure Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts using a scale then mix into ordinary water.
• Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts are water soluble to over 100,000 ppm IBA, remain in solution at any concentration, and are buffered close to neutral.
• For foliar methods, Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts Rooting Solutions are specially formulated to allow entry through open stomata into the plant’s vascular system.
• Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts are used by any method and rate where technical IBA and K-IBA and pre-mix rooting products are used.
BUY HORTUS IBA WATER SOLUBLE SALTS: >> Buy Now
Products Used by the Basal Dry Dip Method
Rhizopon AA #1, #2 and #3 Dry Dip Rooting Hormones are always ready to use.
Use by the Basal Dry Dip Method.
Rhizopon® AA #1 (0.1)
• Active Ingredient 0.1% Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA)
• Color identified Pink Color Powder.
• Use on easy to root cuttings.
Rhizopon® AA #2 (0.3)
• Active Ingredient 0.3% Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA)
• Color identified Green Color Powder.
• An intermediate all purpose product.
• Use on easy to more difficult to root cuttings.
Rhizopon® AA #3 (0.8)
• Active Ingredient 0.8% Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA)
• Color identified White Color Powder.
• Use on more difficult to root cuttings.
Introduction to Plant Propagation from Cuttings:
Site_Map Introduction DISTRIBUTORS
Products: Hortus_IBA_WaterSolubleSalts(20%) RhizoponAA_DryPowder_RootingHormones
Methods: Foliar_Methods-Overview Total_Immerse_Method Spray_DripDown_Method
Basal_Methods-Overview Basal_QuickDip_Method Basal_Long_Soak_Method
Dry_Dip_Method Rose_Ideas TheCuttings
Rates: Rates-Foliar Rates-Basal_QuickDip Rates-Dry_Dip Rates-LongSoak
Other Information: Making_RootingSolutions-How_Much_Do_I_Need?