Full Screen WebSite Mobile Website SITE MAP
ON-LINE CALCULATOR to find the WEIGHT of HORTUS IBA WATER SOLUBLE SALTS for any RATE & LIQUID VOLUME:
CALCULATOR BEST VIEWED ON MOBILE DEVICES
CALCULATOR BEST VIEWED ON COMPUTOR SCREENS
The Quick Dip Method
Using the Basal Quick Dip Method you can propagate plants from cuttings
from easy to difficult to root.
• You dip the basal end of the cuttings into the Rooting Solution for about five seconds then stick.
ROOTING PRODUCTS TO USE
Use Rooting Solutions made with
• Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts®
For foliar methods, these aqueous rooting solutions are specially formulated to allow entry into the plant’s vascular system.
USE ON MANY TYPES OF PLANT CUTTINGS
• Cutting Types
• Cutting Selection
In the Growing Season
• Leafy cuttings: Tropical plants. Annual and perennial plants. Woody ornamental plants. Forestry plants.
• Leafy and leafless cuttings: Tropical plants. Annual and perennial plants. Woody ornamental plants. Forestry plants.
Winter Dormant Cuttings
• Leafless cuttings: Woody ornamental plants. Forestry plants.
• Leafy & leafless cuttings: Hard-to-root cuttings.
• Dispense Rooting Solutions into small cups.
HOW TO USE
• Wound woody cuttings by making a 3/4 inch slit at the side of the basal end is optional. Herbaceous cuttings are not wounded.
• Immerse the basal end of the cuttings about 3/4-1 inch into the Rooting Solution for about five seconds.
• Stick the treated cuttings in the media, or put in plastic bags and store until sticking or planting out.
• Turn on misters as required.
Introduction to Plant Propagation from Cuttings:
Site_Map Introduction DISTRIBUTORS
Products: Hortus_IBA_WaterSolubleSalts(20%) RhizoponAA_DryPowder_RootingHormones
Methods: Foliar_Methods-Overview Total_Immerse_Method Spray_DripDown_Method
Basal_Methods-Overview Basal_QuickDip_Method Basal_Long_Soak_Method
Dry_Dip_Method Rose_Ideas TheCuttings
Rates: Rates-Foliar Rates-Basal_QuickDip Rates-Dry_Dip Rates-LongSoak
Other Information: Making_RootingSolutions-How_Much_Do_I_Need?